
Some pictures and videos from my phone. The one of Evalie and I was taken when she was almost three weeks old. The one with her blue eyes just staring all innocent was last week. She's starting to get a little bit of a personality her expressions change everyday and she's talking a lot more. She's growing so fast! Her newborn clothes are getting a lil tight and too short-hopefully this means she'll be tall. Well it won't take much to pass me up:)
Evalie makin' some faces
This was taken a long time ago when Zoe first came here. She's made a friend in Bailey. Its still funny when you see this tiny dog running after Bailey. They have fun.
Cute videos!!!
ReplyDeleteEvi is so cute I can't wait to throw her in the air and catch her!!! :P
Shannon you can't throw a baby... your not a mother yet... haha I had to let Brian know that he couldn't throw adelyn after he tried and she was only a couple months old... shaken baby syndrome.
ReplyDeleteAnyways Lynn, thanks for posting. She is just so adorable and I'm glad she is growing out of newborn because your gift is for this summer and it's 3month. I'll try to remember to bring it to you this time. We'll be in LF the weekend of the 23rd because dad is coming to town. See you then.